Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Basic Jist.


Hello to all and welcome to the first post of many on Stacey’s abroad blog.


Here I will be updating as frequently as I can on my adventures in Rome and around the world including pictures and even videos.


I’m not quite sure of my address at the moment but as soon as I find it out I’ll let you all know so you can send me postcards, vice versa.


The 9 hour time difference poses a little bit of difficulty for communication but I imagine I’ll get used to talking to people early in the morning or late at night.


My e-mail is the same, senoch@ucsc.edu, and I also have skype: staceyaroundtheworld08.

Your e-mails, and comments would be so great to receive. If you would like to comment on my blog posts, simply click comments on the bottom of the post, write your comment in the box under the anonymous option, and be sure and sign your name so I know who you are!


I look forward to sharing all my experiences abroad with you all as well as hearing about things back home!



See ya in 5 months!


Stacey

10 comments:

  1. Not much to say except I will miss you with all my heart and can't wait to see you in Rome!

    Mommy loves you and have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you to go so I can come visit and you can be my personal tour guide! Meet some cute Italian Men that we can hang out with when I'm there.

    Love you,
    Mar Mar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Stacey,

    I will miss you very much but I know this is your dream and will be a life-changing adventure for you. Have lots of fun, study hard, be careful and be safe! See you in 2 months.....

    Love Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacey,

    I'm tracking your flight and you're about half way there - 2800 miles down, 2800 to go. 5600 miles altogether to London. You've crossed the USA and now off the tip of Newfoundland starting the trip across the Atlantic Ocean on to Heathrow. Your just about on time. I hope your having a great flight across the pond.
    I miss you already.
    Love Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. only 3 hours left you're in the middle of the atlantic almost in UK you cheeky bugger oh behave

    have fun be safe! Watch your backpack and wallet! Love Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do they sell anything else but pizza in Rome?
    Mommy loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao Bella,
    I'm so glad you made it. The neighborhood around the vatican is nice from what I remember. It's been about 6 years since i'm there. I wish I could share a dish of past, yummo! Have fun, look forward to reading more of your adventures.
    Love Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stacey: So much fun to read about your life so far in Rome.....and the pictures are great. I hope this gets to you. First time I tried it was not sendable............Let me know where you travel to on your time off and be careful and safe. I love you so much and miss you. Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stacey:

    Glad to see you are spending a little time in school......Keep the blog coming. Daddy and I love reading it!

    xxoo
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete